Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26th


Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.


My name is Connor Holmes and I was born here in Kansas. One interesting thing about me is that I collect sneakers. I am a Sophomore this year at BVHS and I am involved with sports. My favorite class so far this year is math class and this one. I like math class because I have lots of friends in there so it is very fun even though math itself isn't. I like this class because it is a nice change of pace from the rest of my classes. I am looking forward to hopefully having a successful school year.





Image Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment