Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, August 25th

What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.

As of right now, I know that Web Design is about designing webpages on the internet. We will learn how to set up and write the necessary code for a webpage. Before I walked in to class I knew that we would most likely be learning how to set up and make webpages. I already had a good understanding of how the web and webpages worked. Webpages are created using HTML code which is a language that is read by the specific browser that is being used at the time. HTML allows you to do many things which includes typing out paragraphs, embedding photos or videos, creating lists, and more. So far we have experimented with embedding links and photos into an HTML document.


No comments:

Post a Comment